Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Work Off That Flab!

With no family around after work, what do you do while deployed? Never miss a meal and work out are on everyone’s list, so I had to throw of few pics of our daily ritual. Maj Darin Williams, a computer science instructor at the Academy, is my partner. You HAVE to workout because the food is excellent and every meal is literally an all-you-can-eat buffet. Think Sizzler or Golden Corral – that is us 3 meals a day everyday – what a deal! The amount of ice cream (Baskin Robbins) I have eaten on this deployment is next to immeasurable. The dining facility has made me what I am! Our NATO gym is not very good at all – but it gets the job done. The only TV channel worth anything is music videos in Polish. So much for the “Beer Barrel Polka that Pappy, my Grandpa used to love!” Here I am doing my 1st of 3 sets pull-ups - 1 rep each – just kidding!

3 comments:

Gene and Susie said...

You are sure handsome. And your muscles - well, let's just say I hope you spend a lot of time in the spa while we're there.

The Horvath Crew said...

ooh la la steve. I hope I am at that spa as well. Look at those arms-jodie is gonna be ready for some lovin'! Hope your relaxing and enjoying yourself. Liz

zuniga family said...

I can't believe Steve is going to be home is 7 days! you must be dying!