Saturday, August 9, 2008

Family and Friends are the reasons why we make it back to Cali so often. I love that my parents are still there and I've told them they can never move. I only have 1 out of 3 siblings still there. We were the only ones at my parents this trip! I don't think that has happened in a long time, it was nice

Nani and Grandpa with the kids at Disneyland

Taylor and Great-Grandpa after we hit up the ice cream truck at the park

While we were there we got celebrate my nephew's, Hunter, 4th birthday on the 4th of July


My mom and I took my kids and my niece and nephew to the Bass Pro Shop one day. The kids got to see all the animals, played in the tree house, loved the fish, camped out in a tent and pretended they were hunters (I pretended too)



Either the game was broken or I have horrible aim

Hunter, Taylor and me at the Grove in Los Angeles

My friend Liz came over with her kids to hang-out for the day. We had so much fun until Mason hit his head on the fireplace and had to have 2 staples! This was the only picture we got of us. We were in the water most of the day and it was right before she was leaving, no make-up, hair not fixed and as you can see, my white shirt is proof of Mason's injury. I didn't realize heads bleed so much, now I know. (she and her family just left our house a few days ago and in 5 days I am proud to report, no serious injuries)

Mason and Addison (Liz's daughter) in the spa - before his accident

Matt, a cadet from the Academy, and his Fiance, Ashley, came out and stayed with us for 5 days. Here we are on the 4th of July

Heidi and I have known each other since birth! She was at her parents visiting the same time I was there. We had to laugh because our moms knew our schedules before we were out and coordinated the only afternoon we would be able to see each other. Heidi said "They're still planning our play dates." I miss her sooooooo much!

Our friends from Colorado were visiting CA the same time we were there. Taylor and I got to spend the day with them at Disneyland.

It's not always easy to see everyone we want to when we're there. Sometimes we see a lot of people, sometimes we only see family and a few friends. So if we weren't able to catch up with you this time, I promise we'll be back!

No comments: