Saturday, August 9, 2008

My favorite place in the world would have to be The Beach. I would spend everyday there if I could. In college I would schedule my classes early so I could be at the beach in the afternoons or schedule classes all day so I could have days off to spend at the beach. So you have to understand my excitement when I see sand and waves!
We took the kids to Santa Monica beach and to the pier to ride the Ferris wheel


Taylor covered in sand when a wave came up

She loved the water and wanted to be called "fishy"

Mason did not! Which is not so bad when your 2 because he was easy to take care of. Anytime the water got close, he'd turn and run away. It made for a more relaxing experience!



We took the train to San Clemente beach for the day

The ride was a blast, even though we missed our stop on the way back and were stranded for over a hour. After living in Boston and DC, I should have known better. If you aren't at the door when the train stops, you won't make it off. Not sure why I was thinking LA would be any different.

Mason running away from the water. Although this time he did have lots of seagulls to chase and feed, a chair with an umbrella and plenty of chips and chocolate, courtesy of Nani


Here is Taylor, she was either in the sand or in the water, that's my girl


Taylor and I met one of my friends from college at Seal Beach We ate at the end of the pier at Ruby's. If she'd send me her pictures, I'd post them....hint, hint!

While we were walking on the pier we met this guy. He made a pretty simple offer, too bad I was already taken!

I was able to go to Newport Beach and go to the LDS Temple there for the first time. Look at the sky, not a cloud in sight. It was beautiful

No comments: