Saturday, August 9, 2008

I have been wanting to post about our California trip for almost 3 weeks now. But every time I sit down to do it, I have a complete writer's block and I use the delete button way too many times. The only way I'm going to be able to do it is by writing multiple posts! This may be long and boring, I know, but trying to sum up LA for 3 weeks is going to take more than a paragraph and picture of the beach. Especially when I have over 500 pictures, and that's after I deleted the ones I didn't like!

I love Los Angeles. It is one of my favorite cities, and not just because I grew up there. I love the fast pace, the accessibility to everything.....i.e. shopping, entertainment, the ocean, the desert, the mountains. When I go back, I feel like a tourist because there are so many things that I miss and want to do. So many people ask if I would ever move back. If the opportunity presented itself and depending on the area and schools, I would have been back yesterday. So from the time we get off the plane and make our first stop at

In-N-Out until the time we get back on the plane, not without stopping at In-N-Out one last time, it is nonstop going. So here is what our 3 week trip to California looks like.

4 comments:

Kerr Family said...

After reading all the posts I am so amazed you guys did that all in 3 weeks. What a busy 3 weeks you had. You guys were go, go, go! Glad you guys had so much fun and glad we got to spend a lot of it with you guys. Love you guys!

the mrazek family said...

Oh my gosh. I am so jealous to see that picture of you and Heidi. Well, I'm jealous of all your fun pictures. I have great memories of going to the beach with your family as kids (and for some reason eating melon balls there? weird.). And even better memories of you, Heidi and I hanging out. I miss you two. Someday the three of us will have to get together to catch up. Glad you had fun!!!

The ZamFam said...

OMG! I don't think I have ever spent this much time on someone's blog...EVER!!! I am loving all the pics! I heard a rumor that H&M is coming to SLC!!!!! YAY!!!! Remember the mall across from the SLC temple? Where Nordy's was at? Anyways, that was torn down and they are building one similar to Gateway. That is where H&M is "supposed" to be. As for the rest of this pics, not enough room to write it all, so I will talk to you instead. Love ya!!!

The Dragonfly said...

That picture looks so familiar . . . oh wait, I gorged myself there for two weeks! Love it!