Sunday, June 22, 2008

Blackmail

The other day I was looking through old pictures. Oh my goodness, I realized that blackmail could be a great thing when the time comes! My poor kids. There were some that had me laughing so hard, but they wouldn't necessarily be appropriate for the world to see. So here's my G-rated version of blackmail pictures!

Preston crying because Taylor got the mail instead of him. His face, priceless!

Cross-dressing is a common occurance with these 2, they think it's so funny

Preston and Taylor during one of their "shows" Nice socks Preston

One day Mason walked out of the house and into the street with his new trash can on his head. Ill have more of him someday, but when you are 2 everything is more adorable than it is funny.

Nice finger up the noise and lack of pants. Wouldn't this be a perfect picture for an engagement card!!

Poor Taylor! She was playing with my perfume samples and I asked her to smile for me, she crossed her eyes and gave me some sort of gangster sign! She is really going to hate this picture someday. I am still laughing.

Why is underwear so funny to kids? I hope someday he never has someone DO this to him!

We have a few of these, but this was the only one that didn't show things you really don't need to see.

Cowgirl meets beach girl. I am going to have to post pictures sometime of Taylor and all her little poses. This is the most common pose, hand on the hip and a little tilt!

Now you need to find some great blackmail pictures of your kids and let me know when you post them!

8 comments:

Kerr Family said...

Loved the pictures, cute! I don't know if we even have blackmail pictures. I guess that gives me a good excuse to go through our old pics and see. I'm sure they are going to cringe each time they bring their boyfriend or girlfriends over and you bring out the photo album.

rachel said...

thanks for the laughs!!!

Gene and Susie said...

I think you're lucky that the blackmail pictures I have are not on the computer. I have some great ones, as well as some pretty good videos!!! Know which one I'm thinking about?

Tobi said...

Love all the pictures. I think my favorite is Belle with her finger up her nose. So very princess-like.

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

Haha, so cute! I have WAY too many pictures like that last one of Taylor. Matt hasn't seen them yet :-)

And... I just booked my flights! Into Long Beach at 11 a.m. on the 3rd (Matt should be able to get me) and then out of Long Beach at 10 a.m. on the 7th. We are SO excited to hang out with you (in the best state ever)! I'll call you soon to make some plans :-) Can't wait!

Amy said...

These are priceless! They will certainly not be happy with you over these one day, but then they'll get even older and really appreciate them!

Thanks for asking about us. . . packing starts tomorrow. Wish us luck!

Janelle Anderson said...

Oh Jodie, they are going to hate you some day! In a good way that is...those are tooo precious!!

Hope you are doing well. We love and miss you!

Love, The Anderson's

Anonymous said...

I love this blog - a great way for me to keep connected w/ fam and friends. This has got to be one of Jo's greatest posts! - Steve