Thursday, May 22, 2008

What Taylor gets from Me.......
Yesterday I took the kids to buy the Indiana Jones Trilogy DVD's. I wasn't paying much attention to the kids while I was putting the items on the belt. Mason was strapped in the cart, the other 2 usually don't wonder off. When it was time to go, I couldn't find Taylor. I called her name, a little panicked. She was sitting on the ground behind the cart! A little upset I asked her what she was doing on the floor? She said to me "Look Mom, I organized the shelves." I couldn't believe it, the entire shelf was neatly organized. If she were 10 yrs older, she would've been hired!

Here is what my 2yr old must get from Steve............
Today I was at the grocery store with Mason. Again I wasn't paying attention to him while I was putting the groceries on the belt. The clerk looked at him and started laughing. He had grabbed a Star Magazine off the shelf and was totally looking at pictures of beautiful women. He was happy, so I let him look a little longer. Confession, this isn't the first time he's done this. In January we were at our friend's in Texas. There was a Victoria's Secret Catalog on the counter next to where Mason was sitting. Next thing I knew, he was intently checking out the pictures. I think we're in for it!

No comments: