Monday, April 14, 2008

The real reason why we make cookies

My kid's favorite part of making cookies is of course eating the dough. After Preston's short stay in the kitchen he said "let me know when the dough is ready." The best part was watching Taylor attempt to get every last bite of cookie dough off the spatula. It wasn't until after I downloaded the pictures that I realized how big the spatula was for her little mouth. She had to figure out another way to get all the dough off without the option of sticking the entire thing in her mouth.






Because she was the last one standing in the kitchen, she not only got the spatula but also the coveted beater, a spoon and kudos for the yummy chocolate chip cookies!

5 comments:

jksfam said...

Those cookies look yummy!!! I hope you're getting more sleep. I always stay up later when Jim is out of town - just when I need the most sleep...

The ZamFam said...

Who doesn't love cookie dough? Tell T that when we are together again, we will make cookies with lots of yummy things in them...the only way to eat baked cookie dough!!!

The Dragonfly said...

really cute pictures of Taylor!

the mrazek family said...

I love these pictures- she is so determined!

The Horvath Crew said...

jodie this is such a cute blog. I just wanted to let you know that I finally have a blog spot now. Thehorvathcrew.blogspot.com well your kids are so cute. I miss you and really want to see you. Hope all is well.