Saturday, February 9, 2008

Blonde or Brunette

After Steve and I were married he asked me if he would ever see me with my natural hair color! Excuse me.... I think the answer was as obvious as the look on my face.

Yesterday I had to get a new military ID because my other 2 have somehow managed to disappear. The lady was asking all the common questions similar to those on a driver's license. When it came to the color of hair she said "Blonde?" I laughed and said "naturally brown but always blonde." She smiled back, handed me my new card and the color of hair.......BLONDE! So I guess if the United States Air Force can consider me as blonde, I am one. 9 years later Steve can now say he has seen me with my natural hair color...blonde.

3 comments:

the mrazek family said...

This is too funny! Last year at this time my hair was black. (It was really gross). So, like you, I've been to both sides...and we do have more fun, right? :)

The Carlsons said...

This is so funny! I can't imagine you anything but blonde! It was great talking to you yesterday! Miss you tons!

rachel said...

I have loved reading your last few posts. Your "sexually deprived" post was great!! We do appreciate ALL of your sacrifices! :) Congratulations on the blonde ID card! If I tell them the wrong weight on my ID card, will it become reality??? HMMM....