Friday, February 8, 2008

The ABC's Of Me

I've been tagged by my friend Samantha. T is for tagging but I am tagging everyone who reads my blog and wants to learn a thing or 2 about themselves. Make sure you comment if you're going to do it so I know to look for it on your blog

A- Attached or single: Defiantly Attached

B- Best Friend: Steve Hendricks, most days!

C-Cake or Pie: for sure cake with cream cheese frosting

D- Day of Choice: Friday, date night. Just got back from one!

E- Essential Item: MAC make-up

F- Favorite Color: turquoise

G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi Bears, you should see the big bag we devoured the past few weeks

H- Hometown: Hacienda Heights (outside of LA) like for sure a Southern Cali girl

I- Indulgence(s): shopping for home decor, bubble baths, hotels and massages

J- January or July: July, I'm not stuck inside

K-Kids: 3- Preston, Taylor and Mason

L-Life is incomplete without: my family, friends and the Gospel

M- Marriage Date: August 7, 1999

N- Number of Siblings: 3 total - 2 Brothers and 1 sister

O- Oranges or Apples: Gala Apples and the Oranges off my parent's tree

P- Phobias or Fears: enclosed places and losing my kids

Q- Quote(s): "Mom, you should be on American Idol, but I think you're too old" Preston "You're the bestest Mommy in the whole wide world" Taylor "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy" Mason

Reason To Smile: Steve, Preston, Taylor and Mason

S- Season: Spring, things are starting to turn green, the snow usually starts to disappear, I can open my windows and summer is right around the corner

T- Tag Six: if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged

U- Unknown Fact About Me: I was Prom Queen and Homecoming Princess

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Just had a great steak tonight!

W- Worst Habit: Getting to bed too late, I'm a night owl

X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds, they usually mean I have a little one growing inside me

Y- Your Favorite Food: Does candy count? If not, my Mom's tacos!!

Z: Zodiac: Taurus

1 comment:

The ZamFam said...

OK, so I was tagged by one of my friends and did mine...afterwards I figured I should check to make sure that the people I tagged hadn't been, well you were! So I took you off my list. I read what you wrote, and laughed. I wrote the same things a couple times!