Thursday, January 17, 2008

An Unexpected Ending

A continuation from my snow day yesterday. A nap was just what the doctor ordered yesterday for my 3 kids because when they woke up in great moods, it almost made me forget the first half of the day - almost! When my girlfriend called and said our stamping group was postponed til next week, despite looking forward to girl talk, the evening I had with my family was just what I needed. We had a really fun night as a family having dinner and swimming with Blaine at his hotel. The best was sitting in the hot bubbly spa and watching the kids play in the pool with the guys. When we got home the kids were so tired they went right to sleep (despite their 2 hour naps) and Steve and I spent the rest of the evening alone. So my "not so good" snow day turned into a "fun relaxing, enjoyable" snow evening! THE END!

2 comments:

the mrazek family said...

Glad it turned out well! I read another "Mom" story right after I read yours. When you get a minute, go to my page, and click onto the Kaai family page to read her latest post. Too funny.

Rachael said...

Yey you! I'm glad that all's well that ends well. Those days just make you feel old before your time, don't they? And you know me, I LOVE making my kids clean. Bored? Here's some Windex.