Monday, January 14, 2008

Tooth Fairy Takes Out a Loan!

The tooth fairy will be taking out a loan to enable her to make payments to the Hendricks' children. She has been to our house 3 times in the last week. It started with Taylor pulling her tooth out last Monday night, Preston losing his tooth Friday at school and then pulling another tooth out in Blaino's hotel room Saturday evening. Preston insisted he also get the extra $8 from Mom and Dad... that wasn't going to happen. We tried explaining that Taylor actually saved us money by pulling her tooth instead of the dentist getting a hold of it and us having to pay 50% of the extraction fee. That explanation was met with a blank stare. I think he knew if he wanted his video posted, he was going to have to pass the fear factor and get it out. So he did. Here is

Hendricks' "Take 2" on Tooth Extraction!



P.S. I promise a Mason story next and no it won't have anything to do with teeth!

4 comments:

Jason said...

Somehow it feels like I just finished watching a mashup of FearFactor, Rocky, and Jacka**...:)

Too Funny...Well played on the music BTW.

erin said...

I'm so excited for your blog! Adding it to my favorites right now! I think of you and your sweet family everytime I look at my awesome Cobb plaque Amy brought out with her last time she was here. Love your "creations by JoJo"!

The Carlsons said...

Yes, I'm officially caught up on your blog. You're toothfairy problem sounds like what I had going on around Halloween. However now I have a problem with only one tooth growing in because there is no room for the second. Ahh, I should start saving for dental care now. I'm glad to see that you and your family are doing so awesome. We miss you. Still to this day when we drive by your house...which is weekly...Jonah ask when we are going to CO to see you, but really he just wants to see Preston and his trains. And yes, I do remember you driving in the snow and with the amount of snow you are all having this year you have a right to complain!!!! I hope to talk to you soon and even better see you soon! love, A

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I am laughing about this one!! I think I will turn on the video recorder next time my kids have to pull a tooth. They are hilarious, and they are not crying. I love tht I get to see these fun parts of life that otherwise would just be a memory and story for you!!