Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mardi Gras

Mardi Gras was a blast last weekend at our friend's party
The Cajun food was yummy, the friends were fun and the beads came without strings attached! (if you know what I mean)
Taylor with her friends
Our friends had the craziest beads!
No Mardi Gras party is complete without a King's Cake
Okay, so I didn't wear gold, purple or green... which I had no idea were Mardi Gras colors!
I did learn a few things about the celebration that I never knew

laissez les bon temps rouler

4 comments:

The Horvath Crew said...

how fun, what a great party! Love all the beads. I bet the kids had a blast.

Gene and Susie said...

Who is that handsome boy behind the green mask? Hmmm - my Preston? He's getting so big!!

The Dragonfly said...

Jodie, You could not be any more darling - you don't need gold, purple or green!

Kerr Family said...

I have never been to a mardi gras party. How fun. Glad the beads came free...with no strings attached.