Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What was I thinking?

You know the 7-8 mos off of football I wrote about in my post last night? Well, not even 24hrs after I wrote it, I have been proven wrong. Steve called today to let me know that he's been asked to attend a football recruiting luncheon this Saturday. I have been with him on a few occasions to these luncheons and they are fun, but this Saturday I am passing on lunch with the recruits ( I actually have lunch plans of my own) and letting Preston take my place. So much for the break from football. Oh, and when Steve and I had lunch today he was talking about his conversation with the Freshman Quarterback! What was I thinking? There is no such thing as a break from football in this house! I might as well admit it now.

3 comments:

B Kerr Fam said...

There is no off-season for football fanatics. It is in our blood. Lisa's dad called the other night to talk to her and he asked me if I was overwhelmed with all the football on TV- I replied that I was sad to see it go. I am glad for the NFL network- game replays are great when you need a fix.

Elyse said...

By the way...football is a 12 month sport. Spring training should be starting soon and oh my its not even over yet!
~Elyse~

Gene and Susie said...

I love football. I'm ready for a big Super Bowl party!! Anyone interested?