Saturday, January 24, 2009

Remember my blog last week about college football season being over and looking forward to a break? And then I posted about being totally wrong and told you about the recruiting luncheon Steve was asked to go to last weekend??

Well, guess where my hubby is AGAIN today, right now as a matter of fact (on a Saturday, right in the middle of the day, the only day out of the week that we don't HAVE to be somewhere and the only day we can go off and play as a family or get to do's done) If you guessed recruiting luncheon, YOU ARE RIGHT! UGH!! Frustrating? Actually yes! (at least he takes Preston with him and Preston loves it just as much if not more)

When he asked if I minded that he went, I asked if he really wanted to go. Of course he said yes so I said yes! I am now having to hope that this does not become a Saturday afternoon habit! And last night as we were going out to dinner he spends the entire time in the car talking to his buddy about football, he is now going to help with the football camp this summer (which he's done in the past and is a lot of fun) and has planned our Super Bowl party for next weekend.

I was CRAZY to think that football season ever ended! I think today I have to come to terms of the "year around" theory! Somethings never end~

Okay, I'll get off my soap box now! But there are no guarantees that I won't back on it anytime soon!

3 comments:

Gene and Susie said...

Have you ever heard the term "football widow?" I think you've achieved it - sorry!!!!! Come on out and I promise there will be NO football.

B Kerr Fam said...

Probably safe to say that if we lived in CO I would be there with Steve and Preston every chance I had.

Jodie said...

Bryan, you would love all the football excitement around here. Despite the complaints, the guys really have a lot of fun opportunities. Come on out!