Sunday, January 25, 2009

Last night our good friend's, Jeanne and Robert, daughter was baptized. You know those events that you attend where you feel the Savior's love so strongly and you know you are in the right place doing the right thing? That's how I felt last night. I left the baptism with a renewed dedication to try to be a better person each day. I am thankful that I was able to be apart of Chelsa's special day and to feel the Savior so close in my life.

Jeanne, Patsy, Suzanne, me and Chelsa

2 comments:

Wendoyoublog in Colorado said...

I heard it was awesome. I shouldn't have missed it over laundry.

Gene and Susie said...

I felt the Spirit last night as well. I was released from Primary and set apart in my new calling. Brother Mortensen, the HC over RS, doesn;t know me, but he sure did in the blessing. Moments like that are reaffirming to the soul!!!