Tuesday, January 27, 2009

If I Only Had A Brain

Okay, so the title of this post is not very nice, but it is funny.

One of our closest friends, Ed, was in town this week for business and was over for dinner on Monday night. After dinner we let the kids go down to the basement to play Wii while us adults visited. All of a sudden we hear Preston get upset with Mason and runs upstairs to tell us that Mason put 2 Wii CDs in the console.

Panicked, I went downstairs and pressed the eject button and nothing came out. I unhooked the console and brought it up to Steve and Ed to fix.

The guys spent about 30 minutes taking the console apart. I was hoping that they'd be able to get the CD's out because I knew there was no way Steve would buy another Wii after this incident.

Well, they get it apart and press the eject button. It makes the sound of ejecting but nothing comes out. This happens a few times. I then asked them if there was even a CD in there?? Steve just looked at me! I called out to Preston to come here. I asked him where the CD's were that Mason put in the Wii. His reply "downstairs"
Ed and I laughed, Steve just shook his head. Sure enough, all the games were downstairs and the Wii console was empty.

Yes, if someone only had a brain!

Steve and Ed proceeded to spend about 45min trying to put the console back together.

No comments: