Monday, September 8, 2008

In need of some good eye cream, or maybe it's just sleep I need!

Is it just me or is Facebook causing bags under your eyes also? It's addicting or should I come clean and admit that I'm addicted. Random friends like a friend from my softball days, like 20 yrs ago, found me through another friend's Facebook page today! If you want to sleep at night or don't want to connect with people you never thought in your wildest dreams you would connect with again, Facebook is not for you!

5 comments:

Gene and Susie said...

Who were you up with all night? You better get some sleep before Steve gets home!!

jksfam said...

I guess I better find you and become your friend there, too!

The Dragonfly said...

Just like any new fun technology, the addiction phase will wear off! I love facebook, but am not nearly as enamoured with it as I was four months ago when i first got on.

Kerr Family said...

I know what you mean. I have connected with a few friends I haven't seen or heard from in years on facebook. I love it. Some people you just lose contact with and think...huh...I wonder what happened to them. I don't know how anyone ever made it without the internet. Thanks to facebook...and email you can keep in touch or reconnect with people you haven't seen in years. It really is great!

Gene and Susie said...

Thinking about it - I don't have that many friends!!! I wouldn't lose much sleep at all.