Monday, July 28, 2008

Surf and Turf

I don't ever blog about food. Partly because I really don't like making it when I HAVE TO, which is most of the time. But I couldn't pass on this chance to show you my kid's choice of food! Yesterday I asked Preston and Taylor what they wanted for dinner. It took seconds for them to make their request. As a side note, the corn and melon were not part of their request.



Now this is a meal I don't mind making or eating and one that I would have NEVER requested when I was 6 yrs old.
Between the type of foods and how much the boys in this house eat, I am dreading the day when the grocery bill will be our biggest expense. For those of you who have seen how much Steve and Preston eat and how big Mason, aka TANK, is, you know this fear will soon be a reality. So until then, I need to enjoy making surf and turf before it becomes beans and wieners!

5 comments:

Elyse said...

What a meal! Looks like a great meal!
~Elyse~

The Carlsons said...

Yummy! What great taste your kids have. I think I'll be putting my boys on a steady diet of PB&J when they get older. I think I can afford that....

Kerr Family said...

Your kids do have good taste!

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

Wow, I don't think Matt would even suggest such a fancy meal :-) Your kids are too cute. It must be so great to be back home with Preston!

Nocella Clan said...

Love it! Trust me I have the same fear.