Saturday, April 12, 2008

I should be asleep

But instead I am wide awake and will be hating life when Preston and his buddy wake up way too early tomorrow morning. Anyways, I have a thing for trendy, fun, bright colors, but tonight I decided to change the colors of my blog to red, white and blue to show my love and support for my honey. Oh the sacrifices of a military wife! I have also added a few new pictures and a song list, with only 1 song! You can mute your volume control if you'd like. I guess I have found my new nighttime companion, my computer. But on the flip side, it sure beats a dishwasher or a vacuum.

2 comments:

Anderson Zoo Keepers said...

I've decided every wife of a deployed guy is an insomniac. I dunno why - but we are - we should have a midnight support group where we all tell each other to go get some sleep.
Every Sunday I send out an email to the ladies and families on my husband's team with quotes or some inspirational message. I hadn't found my message yet for tomorrow, so I think I'll use your/Steve's quote. It's a good one. I wish you luck and chocolate for tomorrow. And get some sleep.

Jodie said...

So I guess I can look forward to sleep in about 6 months. How long has your husband been gone and when will be be back? I would love any lists that you have. This is a first for us and because he is the only one from his department over there, it's a little different situation. Thanks for the support! I hope the quote went over well. I love that you do that!