Sunday, January 27, 2008

Weekend Update














-50' and no new snowfall
-Everyone is healthy
-Mason never stops eating, not too sure how we are going to afford our food bill in a few yrs
-Preston's crush has now progressed to love notes and meetings at the school's basketball courts
-Taylor looses another tooth after Blaine and Steve hog tie her down
-Swimming at Blaine's hotel even though he is no where to be found
-Playing in the snow (from 2 weeks ago)
-Taking a nap Saturday afternoon and sleeping in Sunday morning with threats to the kids if they try to wake us up
-Great sale at Macy's - stocked up on kid's clothes for summer and next winter
-Date night with Steve and the Foresters
-Inspiring meetings at church and Taylor says for the first time ever "I Love Church"
-So not cleaning the house or doing laundry, even though it really needs to be done
-Having fun as a family and not looking forward to Monday!

3 comments:

Forester Family said...

I love your blog. I wish I were a better writer. You are awesome. I did the personality test and it says "I'm blue". I used to be yellow. I don't know what's happening to me. I guess I'm becoming more like Joseph. He has always been blue. Interesting. Keep me updated on all of your fun personality test and look alikes.

The ZamFam said...

I am so glad we got started on this blogging thing. I love seeing pics of my niece and nephews. They are getting so big. We miss you all! Can't wait till Easter! Yay!!

Kelly said...

Hey Jodie....swimming in the winter, he must be part Kerr :)
I really enjoy reading your blog, you are a very entertaining writer. I loved what you commented on in my blog. I TOTALLY remember being freaked out about the night stalker. I remember whoever slept on the end, would get it first from him. What enjoyable childhood memories! Glad to see you made it past Jan 21st without a ride to the hospital.