Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Rachael Would Be Proud!

Rachael, how do you sum up so many great traits about someone? I am not sure but if there was a word, Rachael would know what it was. If you know Rachael or read her blog, you would know that her friendly personality ='s free food, amongst other things that I won't get into. Now, I have been with her during these occasions and it is hilarious to see how people respond to her. There is something about her that makes people become all gooey and soft and feel warm and toasty inside. She is a bundle of energy and big smiles. So, to get on with where I am going with this.

Rachael gets so excited about her, lets call them "freebie" moments, for a lack of a better word. Well, today I finally can relate to her "freebie" excitement. I was talking to a girlfriend at the front desk at the gym, we were laughing, having fun, just being friendly. As I was walking away, a personal trainer, who was also at the desk, said his appointment had canceled and that he would train me if I wanted to. Um, FREE personal trainer?? Okay, wait for a second, can't sound too desperate. Think enough time has passed, I say "Sure, that would be awesome." Patsy was meeting me to workout together so he said he would train us both, even better! We worked out legs and abs for almost 1 1/2 hrs. And to top it off, as we were getting ready to leave he says to us "Hey, we can do arms on Friday." This time I didn't wait to reply, another FREE personal training session......., we'll be there. Totally excited!
Rachael ...... It must have been the "peanut butter perfume."

2 comments:

The Carlsons said...

You lucky lucky girls! What I wouldn't do...and I love they way you express how awesome Rachael is.

A

Rachael said...

I just found this - what a day-maker! Thanks! And, ps, it's not the pbj perfume, my sweet, it would be your total hottiness! Who wouldn't want to lavish all sorts of attention on you?