Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Lot Has Changed In a Year But One Thing Has Not!

MY HAIR! Last night my girlfriend and I went to get our hair cut. As we were talking it came to me that this time last year I was sitting in a (different) salon, telling my (same) hair stylist to "cut it all off." I had dislocated and separated my shoulder the week before. The trying to fix my hair with one hand hair-do and the hubby hair stylist hair-do was just not cuttin' it... he he he. So no I didn't go off the deep end one day or go on extreme hair makeover. I was desperate and needed a hair style that I could manage with one hand and Steve could manage with two.

Believe it or not the one thing that usually changes throughout the year has been the same. Of course you know there has to be a story behind the extreme hair makeover. That will be in a separate blog, too much 411 for some. I took pictures with my phone after we got hair done last night, but can't download them for some reason. Instead, here is a picture of my 2 year old twin! Gotta love the hair glue!

No comments: