Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Utah Trip 2009 PART 2

More fun pictures of our trip

My brother-in-law Gus took my BEAUTIFUL sister and I out to dinner and dessert!!
Red Mango...YUMMY!


My nephew Dallin's soccer game, he's such a little stud!
Tylie-girl laughing

Another great thing about our trip, I got to see more family!!
My cousins Dailee and Macy both graduated from High School
My sister, me and cousins Danielle and Sarah
We always have so much fun when we are together.
There is never a dull moment
My Nani Jo and all her granddaughter and great granddaughters
The kids with great-grandparents... Nani Jo and Papa Bud
My cute cousin Macy girl with Preston
LOVE this picture of Mason and his great-Nani Jo Mason and my cousin's cute kiddos


We all met up at the park to play and eat the day before we left
Nani Jo with her great grandsons

Papa Bud was really cute, he kept on putting tootsie rolls in Mason's pockets
Steve and Uncle kids giving the kids a whirl of a
ride

Tylie is so stinkin' cute!!
Giddy Up!

No comments: