Thursday, June 18, 2009

Taylor Flies out to California Alone

My cute little Taylor girl!! The past 2 years Preston has been able to go out to Steve's parent's farm in Nebraska all by himself. He has competed in 4H riding horses. Taylor has been too young to compete and has felt a little leftout. So my mom asked if she could come out to California for a week by herself. WOW, the thought of Taylor alone on the plane made me so nervous. But she really wanted to go and I knew she would have the best time. So..... Steve and I decided to let her get on that plane and fly by herself.

So here she is waiting to board

She made friends with 2 other girls that were flying without parents
If she only knew how sad I was to say goodbye
I waited for the plane to take off before I left
And so what did I do as I waited?? I took pictures of her plane

more pictures

the last one I could get!!

No comments: