Sunday, March 22, 2009

Heather's Wedding Part I

I just spent a wonderful weekend in the Amish country in PA! Heather and Eric's wedding was one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever been to!

I met these college kids from Oregon on the plane going out. They were going to Washington DC for the week to volunteer to help with the homeless! They were so cute, they wanted a picture together. We are now facebook friends.
Heather's Bridal Shower
Hanging out afterwards
Rehersal, Heather was so clam the entire weekend.
She was so organized, it made me want to do my wedding all over again!


What's the Amish Country without a horse and buggy

Rebecca and I stayed in the honeymoon suite with Heather the night before her wedding Off to Rehersal Dinner





These were cute bags and goodies that Heather and Eric gave to the bridesmaids


The beautiful couple, SO HAPPY!1


The last night before their wedding


Honeymoon suite with our tonight/ not tonight pillow!






No comments: