Tuesday, February 24, 2009

As I was going through our pics of the past 3-4 weeks, half of them were from sporting events. I have to admit, when you live where the weather is freezing and great entertainment is just 10 minutes away, it's hard not to take advantage of it!

The month started with Super Bowl
Matt's track meets.
We are needing a picture in the short shorts! Next time!

BYU Boys Basketball team came and of course AF lost
We still had a great time with all our BYU friends and the kids
LOVED running around with their friends
Mason was sure to stay entertained with his popcorn that he refused to share
The kids bug the bird every chance they get
And the bird even got on the ground to wrestle with Mason or was that Mason wrestling him?
If ever there was an entertainer, it would be my 8 yr old. Preston was hamming it up for the big screen. The longer the camera was on him, the more he entertained
Preston dancing (my camera was on a weird setting... of course)
Steve, the instigator of most sporting events
No game is complete without getting on the court/field afterwards
And for Taylor, it's getting to see her favorite cheerleader Meredith, who is graduating this year so we are glad her little sister will still be here.
Getting to see the Falcon
The best way to coordinate a night out with the girls? I schedule something on the same night as a girl's basketball game. It never fails that Steve will take the kids to the game for a fun night and cheap entertainment! He even takes the camera and gets all these great pictures for me.
Steve did this, teaching his son at an early age!
Taylor loving the attention
I'm telling you, great entertainment for the kids!
My first AF hockey game, but of course no pictures of me!
A fun night
And our last sporting event of the month!

Next month instead of spectating, the kids will be participating.
Can't wait!

4 comments:

The Horvath Crew said...

How fun for all of you. We just went to a hockey game about 2 weeks ago and loved it. I love hockey, it's my favorite to watch. The kids had a ball. Looks like you had lots of entertainment.

Gene and Susie said...

You know you'll have to live there forever - how can you give up the sporting events????? Never been to a hockey game. I hear it's a pretty exciting game to watch. We wish we were there. We'd take pictures of YOU!!!!!!!!!

Kerr Family said...

What could be better than sports? It's great to do things as a family. These will be memories that they'll have forever.

Jodie said...

The Academy sports are great because they are a safe and clean environment. I have never once heard a foul language from a fan (well, maybe under Steve's breath) but you know what I mean! It's a great place for families. Liz, I think I am becoming a hockey fan, it was so much fun.