Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Radio Interview

Last week I was able to do a radio interview at the Air Force Academy. I think it may air tonight for those who would like to tune-in. I was interviewed about being a spouse in the military and dealing with a deployment with a family. You can listen to it on 97.7 (if you are in the springs and if it is on tonight) or on the world wide web at www.usafa.org - Click on KAFA online. I'm not too sure how to set it up or if you even need to. It will be on at 8pm Mountain Time. I was supposed to get a follow up email to make sure it'll be tonight but I haven't heard. So just as a warning, it may or may not be on.

I won't even be home to listen, I'm heading off to see Scrooge with some friends! I asked Steve to figure out a way to record it for me. I hope I don't sound horrible!!!!!! I was nervous at first and then as the interview progressed, it did get easier. If you're able to listen, let me know.

Look forward to a long blog coming up as soon as I get a chance, hoping by this weekend. Hoping that you are enjoying the holidays and that all is well! Love you all

1 comment:

The Carlsons said...

So, how did it sound. Happy with it?